Father’s Day is quickly approaching but there’s still time to get the perfect gift! My favorite gifts are the ones the kids make, so even if you buy something from the list below, have your children make dad a homemade card or picture to go along with the gift. I love getting my husband unique gifts that he would never buy for himself. Here are my top 10 gifts for men on Father’s Day!
- A gift card or subscription to Dollar Shave Club. New shaving supplies sent monthly right to his door for less than $3 a month (shipping and handling included!) https://www.dollarshaveclub.com
- A JORD wood watch. Visit https://www.woodwatches.com for the perfect watch. I love that they are “focused on creating timepieces that are modeled after a modern lifestyle. They value sustainability, efficiency, and experiential living. They make their watches for people who don’t just have somewhere to be, they have somewhere to go.” Watches are priced as low as $129 but if you follow this link you can enter an exclusive giveaway and automatically get a $20 voucher off a watch of your choice (expires 10/15/16)! While you are there you may also win a $75 voucher towards a watch of your choice (expires 7/15/16). It’s quick and easy and everyone is a winner! https://www.woodwatches.com/g/bloomingwildandfree
- Beer of the Month Club – http://www.beermonthclub.com starting at $27.95 a month plus $15 shipping and handling. Members get twelve, 12-oz. microbrewed beers from two different lightly distributed U.S. Microbreweries. Each shipment includes four different beer styles, three bottles or cans of each style, and our monthly newsletter detailing tasting notes, beer specifications, brewery profiles, suggested food pairings, and more. There is also https://craftbeerclub.com for $39.99 a month for 12 beers per shipment and FREE SHIPPING! Each shipment includes 12 World-Class Craft Beers (12 oz. beers, 4 different styles, 3 beers each), Monthly newsletter (the story behind the beer, what’s in it, and where it originated), Premium selection (the best selection of premium craft beers you’ll find from any beer of the month club), Door-to-Door Delivery: Choose Monthly, Every-Other-Month or Quarterly Shipments. Always Free Shipping (Excludes HI & AK)
- Amazon Fire Stick. This device streams any given media with excellent Wi-Fi reliability. Watch over 250,000 TV episodes and movies as well as live TV. Watch sports, news, music, and play games. Have instant access to Netflix, Amazon Video, HBO NOW, Hulu and more! Less than $40 or for $10 more buy one with a voice remote! http://www.amazon.com
- If you really want to splurge get him an Amazon Echo for $179. Besides playing music with 360 degree audio, this device also answers questions, reads audiobooks and the news, reports traffic and weather, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service. It also controls lights, switches, and thermostats! http://www.amazon.com
- A Round of Golf. Book your tee time 24/7 at over 6000 courses worldwide for up to 80% off! Prices vary. https://www.golfnow.com
- The Perfect Black Hoodie. Similar to a woman’s perfect black dress, a man needs a hoodie for everyday use! Try the Nike Club Swoosh Full Zip Fleece Hoodie for approximately $45 depending on the size http://www.amazon.com
- Stainless Steel Whiskey Stones for that perfect drink. Less than $20 on http://www.amazon.com
- Personalized Stainless Steel Grilling Tool Set – Everything on the site is FREE SHIPPING! The linked listing is $59.95 but they have other options to choose from! http://texasirons.com/prod_stainlesssteelpersonalizedgrillingtoolset.cfm?gclid=CLuE08aW9swCFU1rfgodXIAEJQ
- A Survival Pod for the adventurous man! Equipped with paracord, a hidden knife, fire stick flint, and duct tape. Can be attached to any keyring or pack. Less than $15 on https://huckberry.com
While we are here talking about gifts…let’s talk about Baby James Handmade because our little ones always need gifts no matter what holiday and time of year it is! They always seem to need something, am I right? This small shop ran by the super sweet Katelyn Jamison can be found on Etsy by following this link https://www.etsy.com/shop/BabyJamesHandmade?ref=search_shop_redirect. She carefully and thoughtfully makes handmade clothing and accessories for babies and toddlers including leggings, bibs, pacifier clips, door latches, wood ring teethers, hair bows, and purses! There are a lot of fun, unique patterns that are great for boys and or girls! There are even some patterns that would be considered unisex! She offers over 150 items for you to choose from and they are all handmade. I first met Katelyn a few months ago at a local vendor fair and we hit it off. Since then, we have had playground play dates with our toddlers and support each other at local events! We actually only live less than a mile apart, too! It’s a small world people! She is the mom of two beautiful children and started this business as a passion and a way to make income but also be a stay at home mom. She is very talented and one of the nicest people I have ever met!
Stay tuned tomorrow for a giveaway we are partnering up for together on Instagram! Make sure you are following me @theparentologist or by following this link https://www.instagram.com/theparentologist/?hl=en for all of the details!